Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year, New Attitude

This year for my New Year's Resolution, not only do I have my typical weight loss resolution, but I am also trying to adopt a new attitude. I have been in a rut of waiting for our baby to get here, and focusing so much on that, that I am missing some of the great things that I have. Don't get me wrong, I still can not wait to be told we have been picked and there is a baby ready for us, but instead of being sad that it hasn't happened yet, I am going to try to see that when it is the right child, it WILL happen. Adoption will always be a part of my life now, a big part, but so is my family I already have. I have the best son, and a wonderful husband, and they deserve the world. So here's to a new attitude! and hopefully it will make me a better mom, wife, and better person overall!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! I have a hard time keeping my New Year's resolutions. I didn't even make any this year since I knew I wouldn't follow through, lol. I hope things work out for you guys to adopt soon. You guys are awesome parents!

    ReplyDelete