Monday, August 8, 2011

Finding light in the darkness

See the nastiness of the dark clouds? Well, that's how I've been feeling lately. I'm not sure if it's sleep deprivation, a bit of post partum depression, or just life right now, or maybe a combination of it all. Things are not easy right now, and I feel like I'm grasping for, well, just about anything. Finances,work, and health all need some fixing!
The past couple of years have been the first time in my life that I really don't have any really good friends. I have friends but you know that really good best friend you can call just to cry to, laugh with, share moments with, ect. And I am missing that!
As I'm writing this, I can hear the song "Count your blessings" going through my head. I'm really not trying to have a pity party, but am using this more a journal entry. Just as in the picture above, there are breaks in the clouds. My incredible children, my loving husband, my sweet family, and my Saviour. I know in the end I will come out stronger, but man the end is hard to find sometimes!


1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. I feel the same way with friends! Crazy how we can live next door and take it for granted but now miss that soooo much!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete